COVID-19 Update 03/26/2020
We are no longer performing examinations / treatments with the owner present.
In an effort to comply with the CDC’s 6 feet social distancing recommendation, we will take pets to our back treatment rooms for examination and treatment before returning them to their owners either through the curb-side service or to the exam rooms for physically distant consultations.
COVID-19 Update 03/23/2020
At this time we plan to maintain our regular business hour of Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
We have increased our efforts to sanitize and clean all surfaces regularly throughout the day.
Help us continue to provide care to our patients by following these guidelines:
- One person per patient - our lobby and exam rooms are small so we ask that you limit the number of people coming with the pet to one (unless authorized prior)
- Physical distancing - due to our small lobby, we ask you to keep your distance from others if possible. If the lobby looks crowded, you are welcome to wait outside or in your vehicle and call us so we can provide you with service safer and faster.
- Curb-side services - if you feel ill and there is no other option or you cannot leave your kids unattended, etc. we welcome you to call us and we can arrange someone to come out to your vehicle for pet pickup/drop off and prescription/product pickup.
- Allow staff to handle your pet - our staff will carefully handle your pet while the doctor performs their examination while you can stay at a safe distance.
- Use a leash (or kennel) - our staff can efficiently direct you and you pet better when they are contain and under control. If you do not own a leash or kennel, ask our staff and we can provide on for you.
Our aim is to keep our clients informed and safe while providing the best possible care to our patients at this difficult and uncertain time.
Feel free to call us at 224-1075 with any questions or feedback on how we can better prepare our clients for a safer visit.
For more information on how COVID19 affects your pet visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/animals.html