Due to staffing changes, we will do our best to serve our clients after hours but a doctor may not always be available to provide necessary care. As we search for a new veterinarian to join our team, we hope that this will be temporary. If you cannot reach a team member outside our clinic's hours and your pet is experiencing an emergency that cannot wait until we open again on Monday, please utilize the below resources:
If you are unable to reach a local veterinary clinic that can assist you, then contact a 24/7 emergency veterinary clinic in South Dakota:
1. Animal Clinic of Rapid City (animalclinicrc.com)
605-721-0789 1655 S. Valley Dr. Rapid City, SD
2. All City Pet Care Veterinary Emergency Hospital; https://www.allcitypetcareveh....
605-335-4004 3508 S Minnesota Ave Ste 102 Sioux Falls, SD
For suspected toxin exposure or ingestions:
1. Pet Poison Helpline 24/7 Animal Poison Control Center | Pet Poison Helpline
855-764-7661 $65 incident fee applies
2. ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center www.aspca.org/pet-care/animal-poison-control
888-426-4435 A consultation fee will likely apply
Veterinary Telehealth Services:
1. Vet Triage VetTriage | Online Veterinarian & Televet Services
Online televet consultation from your computer or mobile device with a veterinarian available 24/7; $50 consult fee.